cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My TV on LG now tv app

Rescently i,ve noticed that The my tv area has changed. The watchlist of shows appears right down at the bottom of the screen. In fact only about 1/3 of the 1st show preview can be seen. The show name is hidden as are the other shows on the list. Checked for updates but problem remains. Can someone advise please.
Kind regards
Simom
18 REPLIES 18
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

That sounds a bit odd @Anonymous User,

Can you take a picture of what you are seeing and upload it to the forum please?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
This is how it looks
IMG_3258.JPG
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have exactly the same problem. Also, if you watch part of a programme, it will only show  Continue Viewing - can't change to MyTV list. Makes MyTV  effectively useless. I'm using an LG smart TV. Reckon the app needs a update - unless someone has a solution?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User,

In order to help you guys further, can you please answer the following: -

• What's the 'model' number of your 'smart' television? 
  • What's the 'Software Version' number? of your 'smart' television? 

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's the same with our's. (47LM640T-ZA Software version 04.62.12)

It's like there was a faulty app update, and now the My TV page is skewed. Just as it moved to the new style of app, we also had loads of problems signing in as well....
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Initialisation of premium has had no effect either, by the way....
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

It sounds like you'll have to perform a 'factory reset' (which can be found via the 'Option' setting). I have to do it every-so often on my LG TV's, that run the older NetCast OS when they become unstable. Which usually occurs after a couple of software updates!

Sufficed to say, a factory reset means you'll have to re-tune all your TV channels and you'll loose all your pre-sets. So make a note of them before you give it a go!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi SeeMore Digital

Tried a factory re-set on my LG37L S570T telly (Software version 04.62.12) but unfortunately it didn't work. The Now TV app version is 2.24.1. 

Any other suggestions gratefully received. Not being able to use MyTV is real pain!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

I have the 32" version of the LS570T.

I've been meaning to relocate it into a spare bedroom and hook it up-to my my home network but I have'nt got around to it yet. So I'm unable to confirm if what you guys are seeing is affcting certain models of LG television.

Sorry about that, I'll see if I can sort something out by the end of the day 😉

Cheers