cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NikNok
Advocate

Movies Subtitles randomly duplicate

Recently bought an LG65C2 and when watching sky movies through the NowTV app (Latest updates are installed) and with subtitles on everything is fine until the subtitles randomly flash a duplicate line of text above the text that is being shown. If there is already a double line of subtitle then  another double line if flashed up above the proper line of text.  ie four lines of text ! The bogus subtitles literally flash up and then disappear within a second (hardly enough time to read them but annoying more than anything) anyone got any ideas or had this issue. 
thanks for reading 

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@NikNok 

Is this on all content? 

Report with staff directly via live chat by clicking "chat online" within the green box, Don't hit "get help quicker" as this ia a bot.
https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Or emailing support 

customer services @ nowtv . com (ensure no spaces)

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
NikNok
Advocate

Can’t see a ‘chat online’ within a green box ? But I’ll keep looking

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@NikNok 

In the link I posed you will see "Chat Online" in a green box. See picture as demonstrated. 

gavs82008_0-1679404613207.png

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
NikNok
Advocate
Thanks ……got it now…..I uninstalled the NowTV app then reinstalled it snd so far it seems to be behaving itself. The new LG Tv came with the NowTV app already installed and as soon as I turned it on the first time it immediately downloaded an LG software update - so I’m hoping this was the cause of the problem and now that I have a new NowTV app then perhaps I won’t get the issue again ? Time will tell….