cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ag5urfer
Advocate

Livestream sports blue screen

After watching live sports on Now for over a year on my JVC FireTV, all I get now is a blue screen and the sound for any live sports channel selected. I have deleted the NOW app and reloaded - same problem. I did a factory reset of the TV and reloaded everything - same problem. Everything else on NOW works fine - entertainment steaming and non-live sports content. I have contacted the NOW help team and sent them a video but now they have gone quiet and don't respond to my emails. Live sports on NOW TV work on my SONY TV, my iPhone and Mac so its just the JVC that has the problem.

Has anyone else had this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ag5urfer 

Reported already and another user said that a twitter post mentioned that NOW are looking into it. 

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Other-Apps/Nowtv-app-on-fire-tv-stopped-streaming-live-sports/m-p/596...

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Set-top-boxes-Smart-TVs/No-picture-on-Amazon-fire-device/td-p/597024/...

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
redchiz1
Champion 2

EDIT: removed earlier remarks as otiose. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @redchiz1 

There is also reports of Amazon Fire Sticks, Amazon Fire Boxes (latest generation) and TCL Fire TV's plus the JVC's Fire TV's.

Some Tweets I have seen NOW Twitter Help say that NOW live chat can fix it but they don't divulge the information how.

People have tweeted back to say NOW live chat was no help whatsoever.

Other NOW Help Tweets says it's a known issue and it's in the hands of the NOW Technical Dept to fix.

I have an Amazon 4K Fire Stick and no issues for me watching live NOW Sky Sports.

ag5urfer
Advocate

I've had a direct response from the NOW help team, who are 'looking into it', but they could not provide a timing for the fix...