cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live TV channels disappear

I’m having to retune/reset my Roku NowTV box daily to watch terrestrial TV. I have send messages and chats and no success? Any ideas?
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes they do...I have an option for free to air then entertainment, movies and then sport across the top as tabs.

I do have BBC channels too.

It’s under the TV guide on the menu above App Store.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Which is branded a Roku box as well as NowTV. sorry for the confusion. Appreciated the help.

The fix chilli2 suggested has helped so far. Let’s see how tomorrow goes.

Thanks again everyone
chilli2
Elite

The Now TV boxes are 'powered by Roku' the Roku kit is Roku

Its surprising how many people get the two confused, i was recently asked to hepl someone get Amazon prime working on their Roku - turned out to be a Now TV box

the Now TV Smaretbox forum is here https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Smart-Box/bd-p/NOWTVSmartBox   DaleC might get some more targeted help in the correct section

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the link. It doesn’t seem to work. It has an error message in pink on a NowTV page like this one. Suggests it’s no longer active?

Like I said appreciate the help and support when loosing my forum / community virginity. Never used this type of fix method before! 🙌🏻
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Don't worry about it, you will be surprised how many people start a new topic in the wrong section of the forum.

Another quick question whilst you are on here, out of curisoity do you power down your nowtv smart box at the electrical mains each night ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi

No. I leave it in the menu home screen.