cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

LGTV App login failure

Hi all, 

I've just got NowTV because I accidentally became addicted to Westworld while housesitting a friend's place Smiley Frustrated.

Aaanyway, the service works perfectly on my laptop and phone, but I can't get the damned thing to work on my LG TV. 

I open the App on the Premium secition, get a little advert for NowTV, close that then am confronted with the NowTV main menu. I assume because I'm not signed in, nothing shows on these menus; just the words 'something's not right'. I finally manage to find a sign-in screen but when I enter my details it comes up with a red banner telling me there is something wrong with my account, and to check my details.

Other apps on the TV work without issue.

Details:

TV Model: TM2792S-SZP

TV Software Version: 04.60.17

NowTV Software Version: 0002.0005

TV is connected to SONOS Bridge via Ethernet cable. This currently the only way to provide internet access to the television due to its distance from the router. The SONOS Bridge works on its own 'ad-hoc' subnet to connect to other SONOS devices and ultimately the internet. On the DHCP table, however, the TV device shows up on the same subnet as the rest of the local network. Smart Share works correctly, as does DNLA. The only element of the TV not functioning is NowTV.

I have reset the password, Initialised Premium, reinstalled the app, restarted router, bridge and TV in all the possible combinations. Nothing seems to work.

I hope you guys can help!

T

• LG
0 REPLIES 0