cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

LG tv app upgrade now not working

Just gone in to start the NOW tv app on the LG tv, but it said the app needed to upgrade, so I upgraded and now it wont launch all that comes up is an advert for NOW tv and you cant close it either, I have totally reset my TV and it's still doing the same any ideas??

• LG
9 REPLIES 9
bencompston
Advocate

Not working on my 4500sk freeview now tv box either since the update yesterday, movies via app work but no live channels

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have recently upgraded the nowtv app for LG tv and now not working. Can anyone help?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry, I can't help, but exactly the same thing has happened to me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine has also stopped working after the upgrade.

I have deleted the app, re installed it and removed the device, none of this made any difference.  There is literally nothing else I can try

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I upgraded my now TV on my LG TV and it's not working. It's also stating that I have no recent payments to my account and they have all come out of my account!! What's going on and how can I resolve this?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @bencompston 

Out of curiosity is BT your ISP and are you using a BT Hub Router ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I intended to get a sports pass to watch Man Utd v Chelsea on my LG TV and it prompted for an upgrade. After the upgrade I was required to sign on but the pop up keyboard isn't available and I can't logon !   I am a BT broadband/hub customer if that's relevant.

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @bencompston 

see the post at the link below 😀

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Set-top-boxes-Smart-TVs/LG-tv-app-not-working/m-p/504748/highlight/true#M8400

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have done the update on my Lg tv tonight & now it us frozen with the Patrick Melrose ad. Can't close that page or open anything. Any ideas what to do?