cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

LG tv app not working

Hi

Just updated the now tv app on my LG tv and now it just shows a static advert saying to get my pass and then a box to close this which doesnt close it.

Was working fine last night.

thanks for any advice

All now OK suddenly started working

• LG
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine was the exact same problem it took about 5 attempts to get the app going then about 4 attempts to sign in to app not sure who is to blame Now Tv or LG ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there -

similar here - updated NOW app, but when trying to view Sports, I am presented with a "login" screen, requiring username/email & password. There is no onscreen keyboard to use for this, but I've never had to previously login via my TV to view the content?  any solution. 
(btw, I've had very long and frustrating online chat, to no avail)

Thanks for any suggestions. (I've rebooted TV, uninstalled/reinstalled Now app, rebooted router etc etc)  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

if you place cursor in email box and keep clicking Tv remote keyboard will appear. It took a few attempts for me to get it to appear.then just enter email & password and hit sign in again it took a few attempts for me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hallelujah !!    that worked, champcar -  thanks so much 👍    

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where’s the email box, I don’t seem to have one.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the same problem, I can watch it on my iPad but not smart tv, any suggestions?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Push up on the remote and the pointer will disappear then press the centre wheel button.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is the winner for me! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks this worked for me.