cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

LG smart tv with NOW TV app not working ?

Hello.

I am using the Now TV app on an LG42la620v from around 2013, I think.  It is connected via wifi to Sky Broadband 16MB.  The app generally opens and plays shows as long as my internet is behaving.  However, the app never remembers that I have viewed an entire episode, and continues to show that I still have part of an ep to watch.  This makes it more difficult to see when the next ep is available, and wastes time having to fast forward through or go via the show menu to the next ep.  If I do only watch part of an episode, the app will not remember where I stopped watching.

Is this a problem that can be addressed?

Thanks,

Steven

2 REPLIES 2
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User what have you tried? I have an LG smart TV and Now works fine on it. You do have to actually watch to the end for it to remember what episode you are on in a series.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi.

Yeah, even when I let it run all the way through to the end credits and it displays the next episode or recommended shows, it still doesn't remember that I have watched all the way through.

This is only true through the TV.  The mobile app has been fine.