cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

LG TV with now tv but Irish now tv

Hi

Dad's LG TV did have now tv built into the apps but the TV updated has now become IRISH NOW TV bizarre.

Anyone with any ideas 

• LG
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

A stab in the dark, is it possible that the LG store has somehow been changed to Ireland instead of UK?

https://help.simpletelly.com/article/395-changing-lg-service-country-region-on-lg-tv-webos

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

A stab in the dark, is it possible that the LG store has somehow been changed to Ireland instead of UK?

https://help.simpletelly.com/article/395-changing-lg-service-country-region-on-lg-tv-webos

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think I just across some other user that was using the LG app. 

So I think I have to go to settings and change the location to none and reset it that way.

I have used my 2nd Google chromcast and used downloader app and the URL and got now tv though that, done it for loads of apps ie NETFLIX BT NOWTV APPLETV ETC

Many thanks for your reply @gavs82008 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello Before you turn in to your country in settings make sure you are signed out of the nowtv app on your LG TV. Then u can update the country you want in settings when u have the country set up then you go back to the nowtv app to tune it in when the app is finish. The nowtv app will show  you to a QR scan to ask you to scan on your smartphone this will take you to nowtv in Ireland you be up and running in no time... OK.. happy nowtv 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi about LG TVs with the nowtv app before you start. Make sure you are signed out of nowtv on LG TVs before you start. When you have the update done in settings in the country you want then u go to the app nowtv in you smart TV.to download in store on your smart TV  when the update is done you will see a brand new picture and a picture that Said's QR to take picture  u will then be taking to nowtv u be watching in no time ... About smart TVs it's it doesn't matter the tip of TV u have.. the service works the same way so enjoy nowtv in Ireland and England.  OK.