cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

LG TV streaming rate zero

Have an issue with my LG TV (model number 47LA740V-ZB)

I clicked on the NowTV App - entered my login details - it then goes to the NowTV page where I can select what I want to watch. I only have a Sky Sports monthly pass to watch the golf so I select the Sky Sports option - it goes to the menu with all SS channels - I then select the Ryder Cup and then it just sits there with the 4 little balls spinning round and says stream quality 0.

Internet is working as I've checked and can run YouTube etc and TV SW seems up to date - any ideas please?

• LG
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry - Model number = 47LA740-ZB

ESN = LGTV20132 if that helps

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Sometimes rebooting both your TV and Router by switching the power off for about 30 secs helps.

Are you using the LG TV over Ethernet or WiFi, where Ethernet is always the best option if praticaly possible in your home ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

OK - I'll try re-boot etc. I'm on Ethernet over a home plug type set up  - other streaming services seem to work however so I'm a little puzzled. Will report back after  re-boots.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Schnapps - still no good - after reboots etc - just sits there spimming away. Do you know if the LG TV has to be a certain model or after a certain year? I assumed that as the NowTV App was there it would work