cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

LG TV is a nightmare.

What a nightmare!!    We  have an LG TV and tried to watch Now TV on it, but the picture was so bad I decided to buy a another box, as the one we have upstairs was perfect.   Our son also has an LG TV and was having the same nightmare problem.  So he chose to watch it on his ps4.  So i'm all set up and installed with the new box, Ready to watch a programme, and what flashes up that we have connected to 4 devices already.  so cannot watch it on this box . As we will not be using The 2 TVs as devices is there anyway around this. Ths is really frustrating.  

Charlotte

5 REPLIES 5
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

As you may or may not be aware, the NOW TV service permits you to register up-to four playback devices and view their service on up-to two at the same time on the same NOW TV account. You can find out which devices you currently have registered by selecting the: 'My Account' button and accessing 'Manage Devices'.

Ordinarily you are permitted to change one registered device per month. However, for 'forced' device limit resetting you will need contact a NOW TV representative, which can be done via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility (but please be aware they are not obliged to perform this service). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

EDIT: By-the-way... Do you have a 'smart' LG television, with the NOW TV app built in. If so, what is its model number?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Yes it is a smart tv with the built in app.  The model no. is 49LH570V. 

I will contact them as you suggest and see what they say. 

Thanks for your help.

Charlotte

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Yes it is a smart tv with the built in app.  The model no. is 49LH570V.  

It's most strange that you're having problems using the NOW TV app on your webOS television. Is your TV connected to the internet using WiFi?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does my tv have to be connected to the internet before I can watch my now t.v. as I have it at my mum's house and I have moved out and I am trying to connect to the other tv be ause I have everything up done my detail and that and it's still saying we didn't recognise your details please help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Yes, to use the NowTV service you will need an internet connection.

If there is internet available at the property, make sure that you log onto your LG Television with the correct network and password from the router in the house where ever the LG TV is located.

If you have successfully connected to the internet, does the other apps such has BBC iPlayer work on the TV ?