cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

LG TV App - Error Code: VSF:SHAKA_ERROR_6007

Just tried to watch something, anything, on the NowTV app on my LG smart TV and get Error Code: VSF:SHAKA_ERROR_6007.. If i try to watch Live or from the library the error appears.. 

I can watch from my laptop with no issues..

I found nothing on the internet for this error - no idea how long its been going on as not used it in a few days..

Anyone else have this? or any ideas what causes it?

• LG
22 REPLIES 22
redchiz1
Champion 2

Hmm, getting exactly the same here: a big "Oops!" splash followed by the error code you mention.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just started getting this error too, can't find anything about it online.

AnthonyHoward
Advocate

I have been getting this message on a Samsung TV for the last 25 minutes so it isn't just related to LG TVs and is obviously an issue with the Now backend.

When it is working their service is pretty shoddy anyway with buffering, sudden drops in bandwidth and other issues so I assume this is just a failure of a platform with poor tech stack and some shonky development.

I would like to think there is room for improvement but Now seem determined to provide as worse a service as possible. I live in hope that one day they provide a half decent app for at least one platform but I expect to be disappointed.....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep I'm getting that code aswell. Can watch on my android phone but not the TV. I have an LG TV. Have tried signing out of everything and restarting but nothing 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im getting the same thing on my Samsung tv - ive restarted my router and get the same thing. I can’t delete the app and try re-downloading  as its a set app on the tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same on my LG smart tv. This seems to happen on ‘live’ cricket too often, with no explanation or apology! Sky/Now need to treat their customers with a little bit of respect. After all we pay enough!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah same here too - tried all sorts of stuff on my LG TV - ot must be on thier end

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Charl27 @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Your best to report the issue with NOW directly, as this is a customer only forum, you'll notice that only other customers will tend to post.

Live chat or email is the best way to get in touch, which both are indicated in my signature below. 

Have you tried to do a reset to your routers? 

Worst case you can do a factory reset to the TVs.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Charl27
Advocate

Thank you, it’s started working again now , yet thanks for you help 👍