cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

LG Now TV app on blu ray player not working.

I have an LG smart blu ray player which allows me full access to NOW TV. Everything has been working fine until the last 2 days. Now when I launch the app all I get is 'Cannot access this service'. This player was purchased because its one of the few smart blu ray devices that provides full NOW TV connectivity. The app works well on my ipad but I want to watch live sports on a large screen. Has anyone out there experienced this problem. I have contacted NOW TV help through an email and am waiting for a reply. Very little help from LG.

• LG
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Looks like LG need to do an update to fix this? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought the LG BP350 so my son can watch his favourite shows as we cant access Now TV through our BT YouView box and £80 later, I get ‘cannot access this service’ . Not impressed; come on NOW TV - sort it out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been trying to access Nowtv on my LG to all afternoon but keeping a message saying that it is not loading. No help back from Nowtv 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same issue on my LG BP 440 Blu Ray player. Started happening at the same time as I switched over to Now TV Broadband at the end of July 2018. I've updated the player's firmware via the LG website.

When will this issue be fixed?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here!!! Does anyone have a fix for this yet please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been getting the "can't access service" message come up on my LG blu ray player for about 2 weeks now, is this a Now TV issue or LG issue?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Would suggest contacting LG 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

its not being renewed i had e mail off now tv after i complained the app deal with lg is now no longer being updated as such i got a now tv stick free which i thought was great solution.... just a shame i had used the full month movie code id paid for and then cancelled because couldnt watch it lol...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has anyone managed to solve this yet? I have an LG BD350 Blu-ray Player and since updating the LG software, the NowTV app has disappeared. One of the main reasons that I bought the player was because of the ability to play NowTV. It is still advertised by Currys as including NowTV.