cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

LG Now TV app on blu ray player not working.

I have an LG smart blu ray player which allows me full access to NOW TV. Everything has been working fine until the last 2 days. Now when I launch the app all I get is 'Cannot access this service'. This player was purchased because its one of the few smart blu ray devices that provides full NOW TV connectivity. The app works well on my ipad but I want to watch live sports on a large screen. Has anyone out there experienced this problem. I have contacted NOW TV help through an email and am waiting for a reply. Very little help from LG.

• LG
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We are also getting the same cannot access message, it's driving us mad as there appears to be no solution.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the exact same problem, LG blu-ray player and all of a sudden the app stops working with the exact same error mesasge you have. The only help I got from NOW TV was to turn the player off and on again. When that didn't work they said they were sorry but they have no other suggestions. Less than useless.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the exact same problem.  Got a Samsung tv which does have the nowtv app. Bought the lg blu player purely so I can watch sport on the big TV. Worked fine until last weekend when the golf was on. Won't work at all reset to factory settings, turned off on, unplugged nothing seems to fix it!!!!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the exact same problem! What’s going on?? Will cancel my subscription if this is not sorted as paying money for a service I can’t get any more!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had this problem when I first got Now TV and have it again.  I complained a lot last time and shall do so again.  Glad to hear I'm not the only one.  I guess you've all tried updating too.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am in constant touch with the Now Tv technical dept  but to be honest they do not seem to have a clue how to solve the issue. Like many I bought this smart player specially as it was the only one with Now Tv. App. LG keep passing the blame on Now Tv.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly the same problem as everyone else.  LG BP 630 Blu Ray Player "Can not access this service".

Anonymous User
Not applicable

mine too has nobody had a solution to this yet

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you please advise a fix for this I can't believe this is still not resolved!