Please advise? 

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi, am receiving below error message on my Samsung Smart TV:

Invalid OTT user token provided

Please advise? 

Me too, Samsung Smart TV as well. Any answers?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I’m unable to watch now tv as it’s coming up invalid OTT user token provided. What do I need to do?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I had same message with Now on my Samsung TV. 

I pressed Exit on remote went back into App first go I was white screened. Repeated Exit again and on going back to App Now TV back up and running. 

Hope this works for you.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Scroll to ‘apps’ a number of apps will appear, scroll until you see the Now tv app, press select and Hold until you see a window appear witha ‘reinstall’ option -arrow down to highlight and select - fixed for me

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Scroll to ‘apps’ a number of apps will appear, scroll until you see the Now tv app, press select and Hold until you see a window appear witha ‘reinstall’ option -arrow down to highlight and select - fixed for me

@Anonymous User Follow these instructions here posted by @Anonymous User

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you managed to sort it with your help.

jacqs1

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have same problem with expired ott message on a Samsung smart TV... And can't get it to work no matter what I try 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can’t reinstall. When I scroll through my apps and get to now tv it just opens the app if I hold down my central select button. Anyone else got any bright ideas as this has been happening on and off for about 2 weeks now. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cant reinstall this on my Samsung smart tv ...holding down select i just get a search icon or trashcan icon. Please can someone help