cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ITV hub stops playing

ITV hub on the now tv stick stops playing on any live stream or catch up show after a few mins. The picture closes and goes back to the itv screen I selected the tv show on. No error messages. I have tried everything from taking the stick out and back in, updates, resetting the stick, changing the bitrate, uninstalling the app and reinstalling. My internet connection is fine and all other apps work perfect with no buffering or crashes. Any help would be great.
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User
Hi. Try forced software update.
Press Home x5 , FWD x3 , RWD x2
That may help issues you are having with NOW TV Smart Stick.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User
Hi. Already tried but did not fix the problem unfortunately.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User
Have you tried deleting app then reinstall it again.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User
Yeah did not help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a similar issue and have had for ages. After 40 minutes in ITV Hub no matter what I’m watching the screen goes black then the screen saver for Nowtv appears and is frozen for about a minute (can’t do anything no matter what buttons I press) and will then go back to Nowtv home screen. I’ve tried everything from deleting app, checking for updates, disconnecting the box from power - nothing works. Unfortunately just think it’s the old white nowtv boxes that are the issue and nowtv have little regard for loyal customers so not too bothered in finding fixes for old hardware.