cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have passes but LG TV telling me I haven't!

I have passes for Sports and Entertainment and can watch them on Chromecast, mobile and PC, but when I access NowTV on my LG smart TV I'm asked to buy passes. It doesn't recognise that I already have them! Any idea why? Thanks

• LG
4 REPLIES 4
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

The most obvious answer is that you are signing in to NowTV on the LG with different account details to the account that is carrying your passes.

But is this too obvious, and the problem is much more subtle than that?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have this exact same problem. It recognises my username etc but doesn’t show my sports package. The TV doesn’t show as a ‘device’ either on my app. 

Any help please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply, and that's exactly what I've been thinking because I've changed my password on the main account, but I can't find any way of updating any PW on the LG TV. The NOW app doesn't give me any option to login or change PW - it just goes straight to the app and assumes I'm someone new. I'll try and get in touch with NOW Customer Services. Thanks anyway

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All sorted. I eventually found a way of changing the Now account details on the TV.