cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have both entertainment and movie packs but can only see movies?

I have passes for both Entertainment and Movies, I can see all movies and have an icon for My Movies but no menu for My TV?

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the entertainment pass isn't available on YouView. You would need any of the other compatible devices to watch it on. 

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Now TV entertainment or sport is not supported on Youview. But all other now TV devices to support entertainment and sports

The fact that entertainment or is not supported on Youview is highlighted in several help articles and also in the website section labelled "the legal bit" which can be found in the bottom left of any web page on the main now TV site

Now TV entertainment or sport is not supported on Youview due to a mixture of technical limitations with the Youview platform and content rights issues. Now TV entertainment or sport is not available on any Youview box including pure retail boxes.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Supported-devices

You should however be able to access the recently watched section or 'my Tv' on Youview to continue watching movies you have already started watching.

Sorry I know that's not what you wanted to hear Smiley Sad

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.