cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't login to my now account on LG tv but I can on the computer.

When I login on the LG tv it says that there is a problem with the username and password, I have tried it over 10 times now and it won't work however I have managed to log on first time via the computer. I am checking each time that it is correctly typed in but it won't work. We have been using the free trial and we have 8 days left. It has worked fine until now. Please help!

137 REPLIES 137
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Netflix and bbc I Player work

Perhaps you NOW TV app requires updating and/or has become unstable.

I suggest you try the following: -

• Delete/remove the NOW TV app from your television
  • Re-boot your television
  • Download and re-install the NOW TV app
  • Re-boot your television
  • Launch the NOW TV app and enter you log-in details

With any luck everything should be normal from now on...

And please let us know how you get on?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That has not worked
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Same questions as I asked @Anonymous User above ?

If you are within the UK a reset of your router might also help or speak with your Internet provider to see if they can help.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I'm based in the uk. I have cancelled my subscription and will try again later. The service is not satisfactory
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV has been working absolutley fine on all other devices, but suddenly has stopped working on our LG TV. It logged out once, and since then will just not let us log in, no error message, the 'log in' button is just greyed out. The login details are all correct and as I said it works on everything else. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

In the interest in collecting information: -

• What's your LG televisions 'Model/Type' number and 'Software Version' number?
    [Which can be found via: Support '?' -> Product/Service Info.]
  • Have you tried your LG televisions 'Intialization of App' option (if available on your model)?
    [Which can be found via: Support '?' -> Initialization of App]
  • How is your LG television connected to the internet. Is it via a wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,
I have the same issue.
Model no 42LN578V-ZE
Software version 04.28.12
I have intialization of apps and tried again with no luck
I connect via wifi.
Can you help please
Thanks Pam
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Have you had NOW TV working before on your LG television. Or are you a new customer?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have been a customer for about 18 months and have had no previous issues. It has stopped working in the past week
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I have been a customer for about 18 months and have had no previous issues. It has stopped working in the past week

Hi @Anonymous User,

Are other apps such as BBC iPlayer still working okay on your LG television?

I'm aware of people having issues connecting to the NOW TV service on their LG televisions using WiFi, which is usually remedied by re-booting their WiFi router and allowing the TV to select a new WiFi channel... Perhaps this is something you can try?!

Personally I'm not a fan of WiFi so if it's anything more technical.... "I'm out!" 😉