cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't login to my now account on LG tv but I can on the computer.

When I login on the LG tv it says that there is a problem with the username and password, I have tried it over 10 times now and it won't work however I have managed to log on first time via the computer. I am checking each time that it is correctly typed in but it won't work. We have been using the free trial and we have 8 days left. It has worked fine until now. Please help!

137 REPLIES 137
Anonymous User
Not applicable
BBC iPlayer and 5ondemand is working fine. I have hooked up a ethernet cable, restarted my router and still doesn't work.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
... I have hooked up a ethernet cable, restarted my router and still doesn't work.

Bummer!

I hate to say it but maybe a you'll have to perform a factory reset' (which can be found via the 'Option' setting). I have to do it every-so often on my LG TV's when they become unstable. Which usually occurs after a couple software updates Smiley Surprised

Sufficed to say, a factory reset means you'll have to re-tune all your TV channels and you'll loose all your pre-sets. So make a note of them before you give it a go!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello I have an lg smart to and it has now tv ap installed. However I can't seem to log into it. I am putting the correct user name/email and password in and get to the we will check you are not a robot screen and we just can not get passed that bit! It keeps saying user name or password incorrect
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User your user name is not your email.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
[email removed]
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I know that's my user name on here!
Anonymous User
Not applicable
It's says it can be user name or email
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank u. It said user name or email address although only worked on user name🙈