cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Humax Aura 4k with Android TV - Now TV app support?

@MattS wrote:

Now TV won't even cast to the humax aura, it just comes up with error 2100. I have to plug an old chromecast into my TV to watch the rugby. Pretty crap Android app on Samsung galaxy 10 5g and no app on Android TV for Humax Aura. 

Hi @MattS 

Now can be casted to the Aura if you make sure the audio setting is that the stereo in the now TV app on your phone. If the audio is set to stereo, then you should successfully be able to cast Now. The lack of 5.1 audio support when casting appears to be an issue with the Aura itself at the moment and is not down to Now themselves as no service I have tried supports 5.1 audio when casting to the Aura.

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.