cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How to use next programme on chromecast

Hi, my now TV app on my Android phone has recently updated & now allows the option of lining up the next programme via my chromecast but I can't figure out how to actually accept the next programme without stopping the cast of the original programme I'm watching. Please can someone advise
2 REPLIES 2
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User can you clarify if you are trying to add a different program to your queue or add next episode to your queue? The next episode in my TV section is working same as on both LG or Smart box. It doesn't automatically play. It is unclear whether the intention was for the app to reflect the Now App within other devices or whether it would have additional features. Such as lining up programs to watch (would be useful).
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I was trying to add the next episode. I think I've sorted it now however my chromecast doesn't seem to connect as well as it used to since the last now TV app update.