cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How to log out/log in on Now app via Youview box?

I just bought a pass but my Now app on my TV has not registered it, maybe because I used a different email address this time so I need to log out then log in again but there is no sign out option anywhere, I can't find account or anything on Now on Youview. How do I sign out? I haven't even received an email from Now confirming my passes.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Yes, different email, different account,

So, in the Now app on the YouView box, scroll to the very bottom, and then scroll to the right as far as you can go.

There you will find the  My Account thumbnail, where you can log out from the existing account, and log in to the new one.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Yes, different email, different account,

So, in the Now app on the YouView box, scroll to the very bottom, and then scroll to the right as far as you can go.

There you will find the  My Account thumbnail, where you can log out from the existing account, and log in to the new one.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Aha! Done it thanks. It used to all be at the top of the page where we could see it!