cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I watch my pass on BT?

I have BT TV and broadband and a NOW TV account.  I can watch NOW TV on my BT box by going to the app.  But I have purchased a SkySports Day pass through the NOW TV account on the internet (not through the BT box app) and cannot work out how to use it.  It's not a big issue as it's only £12 or so but I'd rather use that first before paying for access through the BT TV app.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The My Account section should be on the bottom grid row when you open the NOW App on your BT Youview box.

If you are seeing a QR scan code instead of the main NOW App home screen after you opening the NOW App on the BT Youview box, then close the QR scan code (on my device you need to click OK to clear it).

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you try one of the live Sky Sports channels on the App is it asking you to buy a Membership ?

If so, first thing to check is go into the NOW App on your BT Youview box and under My Account check the login details and password matches the NOW account you bought the Day Sports Membership directly from NOW.

If everything matches, then you may have to start watching the Day Sports Membership first on a smartphone or tablet or PC, then stop the stream and jump back to the NOW App on your BT box to trigger the Day Sports Pass.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Another question with your BT TV account do you have any NOW Sports bolt on package which you currently pay directly to BT ?

Also when going to your NOW direct account online does it show your Day Sports Membership ready to activate under My Account > My Membership ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When you try one of the live Sky Sports channels on the App is it asking you to buy a Membership ?

Yes, it asks to buy membership.

If so, first thing to check is go into the NOW App on your BT Youview box and under My Account check the login details and password matches the NOW account you bought the Day Sports Membership directly from NOW.

That's the thing I don't understand - there doesn't seem to be a My Account section in the app.

Another question with your BT TV account do you have any NOW Sports bolt on package which you currently pay directly to BT ?

No.

Also when going to your NOW direct account online does it show your Day Sports Membership ready to activate under My Account > My Membership ?

Yes.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The My Account section should be on the bottom grid row when you open the NOW App on your BT Youview box.

If you are seeing a QR scan code instead of the main NOW App home screen after you opening the NOW App on the BT Youview box, then close the QR scan code (on my device you need to click OK to clear it).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's solved it.  Thank you.