cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I record SkySports?

Hi all,  I have a Samsung Smart TV and a BT set top box.  Both the STB and the TV have the Now app.
I want to watch the Liverpool/Man City game today so have bought a 1 day pass and this seems to have come through OK as I can watch the SkySports channel OK (surprised they dump advertisments on a paid service but hey ho different question I guess).  

Kick off is (I think ) 4:30 but I won't be home unto 5:30 so I need to record it but I can't see any option for recording/scheduling. Indeed I can only see what's currently playing and what is up next - not something later (or earlier) in the day.

Any ideas?  Is it possible to watch later or is it only watch live?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Unless you are a BT TV customer with the NOW bolt on Sky Sports package paid directly to BT, then you won't be able to record anything related to NOW.

if you don't subscribe to BT TV, then your only option is to wait until the match is added to NOW Sports on Demand and can take 24 hours to be added to the NOW service.

Or watch on a repeat broadcast which checking the Sky + App on my phone is 3.15am Monday morning or 11.15 am 😡.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @gavs82008 @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Can I please confirm if you are looking for this match, please?

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/watch/home/asset/pl-manchester-city-v-liverpool-2021/A5EK4mDpk6sseEjqvp2wG

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.