cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I provide feedback about the NOWTV service?

How and where does NOWTV capture feedback from customers who are using their service?

My six year old has got some ideas about how to improve the Kids service...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Thanks. It would be nice to see it up and running again Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

HI Welcome to the fourm

That sounds terrific.

you can post your ideas here:

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Ideas-for-NOW-TV/idb-p/My_Ideas

we look forward to hearing them from your Daughter 🙂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Forum users don't have access to the link that @Anonymous User provides above anymore. You could always post the ideas here in this thread and then one of the NOW TV Team will pass on your comments on your behalf. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok thanks. It's a real missed opportunity if NOWTV customers don't know where to go to easily provide feedback on the service and NOWTV can't easily collect, sift and act on that feedback.

My first suggestion is to rectify that. Capturing and acting on user feedback is the best way to build a service that customers love.

My daughter has a few gripes with the Kids service.

1. Profiles - she wants to be able to get straight to the kids content, which would include kids movies on the Movies pass. A kids profile similar to Netflix would be ideal - this is what she likes. As it stands she has to navigate to the Kids content (this is on the Roku stick). For kids movies, she would have to wade through all the movie content and many of the movie covers are inappropriate for young children.

2. Content view status - She voiced her frustration about not being able to tell what she has already watched if there are lots of episodes in a series. She also wants to know if she has already started watching a show and is part way through. Netflix solves this by having a progress indicator under the thumbnail for a TV show.

To summarise, the problem with Kids content on NOWTV is that the UX follows many of the same patterns used for all other content. There would be value in considering kids as a separate user group with their own specific needs, and tailor and test the UX accordingly - just as Netflix have done.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User  @Andy

That link provided by @Anonymous User (shame nobody tells the mods when changes have been made to the site) was a very good area for throwing ideas out into the wild for discussion. It's a shame it was removed when it was. Rather than folk having to post their ideas in random areas of the forum they were all conveniently collated in one space. Unfortunately it's just one of the negative changes that came into effect with the new look forum.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Andy

Thanks for letting me know, i was not made aware that it had been removed, I will get in touch with the Guys and see if we can get another thread up and running for ideas for NOWTV and let you know what i can bring to the table : )

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Thanks. It would be nice to see it up and running again Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I often miss a chunk of programmes, and then have to wait - often a long time - for it to be made available on catch-up. Please consider adding a live restart feature. Thanks.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Your best to send an email for new features to support. See below picture for address.

Now TV customer service.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help