cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I pop the full TV guide on now TV whilst already watching a TV channel?

Hi I'm enjoying my new Roku express TV stick and my my NOW TV entertainment subscription. How do I pop the full TV guide on now TV whilst already watching a TV channel?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The only thing you can do without interrupting the TV show you are watching is to press the O.K. button on the Roku remote where a now and next TV channel information banner will pop up and once this is on view press the up and down directional arrows on the remote to see the other now and next programmes on the live Entertainment NOW streams.

There is no full TV Guide with the NOW App on the Roku (only what's on now and next).

To find out what's on for the full day or week ahead I use the Sky + TV Guide App on my phone.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The only thing you can do without interrupting the TV show you are watching is to press the O.K. button on the Roku remote where a now and next TV channel information banner will pop up and once this is on view press the up and down directional arrows on the remote to see the other now and next programmes on the live Entertainment NOW streams.

There is no full TV Guide with the NOW App on the Roku (only what's on now and next).

To find out what's on for the full day or week ahead I use the Sky + TV Guide App on my phone.