cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Getting my NowTV to update on my smart TV

Hi - I have what might a daft question.

i already have The movies NowTV pass which shows on my smart TV. I have been online to cancel this when it expires in a few days and have bought the NowTV Entertainment pass instead.

But even though I bought the Entertainment Pass a few days ago, it still doesn't show in my NowTV app on my smart TV (but it is there on my IPad app). 

Any idea what I need to do?

cheers

DaveJM

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you say a smart TV is that a LG or Samsung smart TV with the NowTV App inbuilt into the televisions smart Apps platform ?

Or are you using a Youview box with your TV, where unfortunately has it stands at the moment the NowTV App on the YouView boxes only currently supports on demand movies (hence the reason you can't find the entertainment section to use with your NowTV entertainment pass).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks schnapps - that explains it. I have a YouView box linked to a Sony Bravia TV, so the NowTV app on YouView is limited to the on-demand movies only (that is a crap thing to do).

i've checked the apps on my TV but NowTV is not available,

Thanks again schnapps for your speedy help. I'm going to investigate whether I can mirror my NowTV entertainment pass from my IPad to tv. I only really want it for Game Of Thrones in a couple of weeks - if I can't do that I will cancel my entrainment pass.

cheers 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Thanks schnapps - that explains it. I have a YouView box linked to a Sony Bravia TV, so the NowTV app on YouView is limited to the on-demand movies only (that is a crap thing to do).

i've checked the apps on my TV but NowTV is not available,

Thanks again schnapps for your speedy help. I'm going to investigate whether I can mirror my NowTV entertainment pass from my IPad to tv. I only really want it for Game Of Thrones in a couple of weeks - if I can't do that I will cancel my entrainment pass.

cheers 

Hit your local Tesco Now Tv stick £15 with various pass choice included 

cheers