cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Fire tv sports day pass not being recognised

I am trying to watch now tv for the first time on my firestick I have signed in ok and I have purchased a sports day pass online. It shows that I have a sports day pass ready to use on my account page but when i select to start watching it I get a message coming up saying 'oops! it looks like you don't have an active membership. To get back to watching your favourite NOW content, please go to nwtv.com/amazon and purchase a membership.' when I try this it say I have already purchased a day pass! please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

If you can use your mobile app, this is the best  way to activate the day membership.

Unfortunately there are many issues with activating day memberships.   

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

If you can use your mobile app, this is the best  way to activate the day membership.

Unfortunately there are many issues with activating day memberships.   

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

try watching on a smartphone, tablet or pc then stop the stream and jump back to your fire stick.

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User if you have a mobile device handy, download the app to it, sign in and try activating the stream there. If it works, then try your Fire TV again.

For some unknown reason, mobile devices seem to kick start the pass better than other devices.

Saint1976
Elite 3

3 great minds think alike 😂