cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nobunaga
Advocate

Find all shows for one channel

Hello,

I am using Now TV on a Roku box. I used to be able to find all the shows for a particular channel (in particular, Sky Arts)… but now there seems no way to do that. 

I love the content on Sky Arts, but I have absolutely no idea what shows there are, and there seems to be no way to “discover” them. Today, I wanted to watch some classical music concerts… I ended up just searching for names of conductors as I have no idea what the range of shows on the channel is. 

I have checked the sky arts website, and it just shows highlights of what is available… but I can’t find a full show list anywhere. 

Any help appreciated. Without being able to see the list, it makes Now TV pretty pointless for me. 

thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Nobunaga 

To find the Sky Arts on Demand channel.

From the top line of the NOW App screen, select TV shows (it's the top line where you see the gear wheel symbol).

The screen should then refresh for all Entertainment content, then navigate down the grid rows until you see "channels" then navigate right until you see Sky Arts and click on it.

This will then show everything available on Sky Arts.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Nobunaga 

To find the Sky Arts on Demand channel.

From the top line of the NOW App screen, select TV shows (it's the top line where you see the gear wheel symbol).

The screen should then refresh for all Entertainment content, then navigate down the grid rows until you see "channels" then navigate right until you see Sky Arts and click on it.

This will then show everything available on Sky Arts.

Nobunaga
Advocate

That worked! Thanks. I find this super unintuitive (and it takes a lot of clicking), but it works. I note that the Now TV app runs far slower than everything else on Roku, so feels more painful than it needs to be