cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lindzi
Elite 2

Expiry Dates

I am watching Billions S2 and have just noticed that it expires in 1 day so I have to try and watch 6 episodes before it is removed.

I am watching through the Samsung TV app and the expiry dates do not show if you are watching via My TV and continue watching. They only show if you search for the show in the Entertainment tab.

13 REPLIES 13
Lindzi
Elite 2

Sorry...S3 Smiley Embarassed

Please can this be addressed in future updates?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Lindzi

Not sure if this is accurate and take this with a pinch of salt until tomorrow the 15th of July 2018 where both my Android phone nowtv App and the Vodzilla website (where i get some of my nowtv info from) are saying season 3 of Billions wil be back on nowtv boxsets tomorrow.

http://vodzilla.co/blog/coming-soon-to-now-tv/whats-coming-soon-to-sky-and-now-tv-in-july-2018/

Suppose we will find out tomorrow morning if this is true Smiley Wink

Lindzi
Elite 2

Thanks @schnapps

I stayed up very late last night and got through s3, I'll use the website on your link for future reference though....Very handy! Could have avoided the Billions marathon Smiley Happy

I do prefer the tv apps as no pre show adverts but not helpful that they don't  show expiry dates on My tv and watch list. 

Thanks again for the heads up 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi

Firstly, Billions is a great show and with that latest season 3 it just keeps getting better...... can't wait until season 4.

Secondly, considering they are not the shortest episodes going, six in one sitting is an admirable achievement...... but do you still like it or did that make you sick of it!!!!!!

I had something similar a while back catching-up with The Affair and thinking very very short time to squeeze episodes in, to then discover they were still there the next day?????  Weird when one set of rights runs out and the next starts straight away.

I think I'll also need to keep a regualr eye on that website you were advised about.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User

Ha ha yes it was a bit much watching that many! I don't think it lends well to binge watching...maybe one or two a week but didn't realise that they'd be back today! Good show though Smiley Happy

I gave up with The Affair part way through S2 not sure whether I liked it. Didn't seem to go anywhere, does it go somewhere? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi

Season 4 of Billions should be good now that we have Ax up against his protege Taylor.... with both of them having the psycho russian guy hanging over them..... fun times ahead, just don't watch it all at once!!!!!

For me The Affair has kept up the interest, it has now gone well beyond the initial 'affair' and its fall out......... you still get the various view points and all the main characters are still there and they have all gone through various things (somebody in prison, etc), yet you still get those links between them all.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User

Ha ha I won't...much more leisurely watch next season! 

Maybe I'll pick up on The Affair again at some point. The last I saw Pacy from Dawson's Creek had a side line business and they thought that the cafe man had called the police. Maybe worth another go Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi

I can't quite remember, but was season two also the one where someone was knocked down and killed and we had the whole who done it?????  That might have been the big thing in season two that you might not have seen the end of???  That all leads to one of the main folk doing a few years in jail, which leads to a time jump between seasons two and three (although you do get some flash backs to jail time), someone has a breakdown, someone has an 'affair' with a french person, etc, etc........ the show does move on to other stuff and you always keep that interesting thing of the different viewpoints on the same situation.

So you have about half of season two, all of season three and a bit of new season four to catch-up on....... the way you like to do things you could have that done in two nights!!!!!

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User

Totally! I could get it done no problem Smiley Happy

mmm I don't remember anyone getting knocked over so I can't have got that far. You have peaked my interest now though, so I will put it back in the old watch list.