cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error message on Samsung smart TV app

Since yesterday I am unable to watch anything on Now TV. Every time I try and watch something I get the following error message:

playback.errors.load.OVP_00311

I have signed in and out of the app, reset the internet but no joy. Annoyed as I wanted to binge watch The Wire this weekend!

19 REPLIES 19
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Since yesterday I am unable to watch anything on Now TV. Every time I try and watch something I get the following error message:

I have signed in and out of the app, reset the internet but no joy. Annoyed as I wanted to binge watch The Wire this weekend!

Try this

1. Go to the Apps page on your TV
  2. Select NOW TV and hold the remote button down until a window appears
  3. Select Reinstall.

However it may actually be The Wire specifically. Have you tried anything else? @Anonymous User

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Tony-D wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Try this

1. Go to the Apps page on your TV
  2. Select NOW TV and hold the remote button down until a window appears
  3. Select Reinstall.

However it may actually be The Wire specifically. Have you tried anything else? @Anonymous User

I also am having the same problem tried what was suggested above but still doing the same. Anything else that i could try . It works all fine on my tablet but not on my samsung tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here not worked for over a week now!

tried absolutely everything now.

Please can anyone help? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the same kind of problem. I’m jjst getting a white screen! Grr

roberto1959
Scholar

When you get the white screen, press and hold exit on your samsung remote.... it'll go back normal tv, then press smart hub again,.. select Now tv and that should cure it. Mind you I have to do it each time I want Now tv, but Hey. it works for me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi..
Quick update..
I got hold of Now Tv on the online chat portal..
Now Tv have been aware of the issue for a month..

They are trying to rectify and an email will be sent out once they have resolved the matter.

No idea of the time frame and no mention of any compensation..
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m also experiencing this problem...so annoying!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem but with an LG TV. I also have there broadband which is just as poor! Not good. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It’s an actual joke!!! I’ve cancelled my pass until they fix it