cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: Error code: PL-0

Hi @RobinDE

If you're currently in Germany and trying to use our service, it won't work. If your LG TV is in the UK and you're getting this error, I would recommend to turn off your router for about 5 minutes and try again. After that, you may need to contact your ISP to get your location checked.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Hi Birgit,

It would be great if you would take the effort to read my previous reply before giving advice which I have already tried.

Thanks anyway

Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Thanks for your reply @RobinDE

Did you contact your ISP to get this looked into? If your location is saying something other than UK, we won't be able to fix this on our end.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

I'm having the same problem. Just replaced my old LG tv and I can't access now tv error code PL-0
I am connected via Ethernet and all other services are working perfectly 😡 Such as Netflix
Pee'd off to say the least when I can't watch GOTs which is my only use for Now TV
0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @Gpellowe

That error code usually relates to your Internet speed not being fast enough.

If you can try and reset of your router and then try it again.

Thanks

Andy

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

As you are getting issues with the NOW TV app on LG Smart TV, try swapping the WiFi channel. That should work.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I'm having the same error as well most of the time watching series with NowTV. It can't be the wifi of the LG TV cause it works well with Netflix and other streaming apps. It only happens with NowTV and I'm starting to have enough of it. Reset everything even the router was turn on/off but still doing the same thing. You can't watch continuously without turning off the TV and turn on again! Can you (NowTV guys) do something about it please! Awaiting for your reply
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@HadEnoughAgain make sure your WiFi settings don't make it look like you are overseas and remove any VPN. 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Thank you for commenting regarding my post. As I said it is working WELL with the other apps/streaming video EXCEPT with NowTV. So it has NOTHING to do with the Wi-fi connection at all! This error are being generated by NowTV and their system. Probably the main server could not keep up with the demands.
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I'm having the same issue - there doesn't seem to be a fix here? I have Hyperoptic broadband which is always *ALWAYS* fast.

It's so annoying I can't watch more than 1 programme without having to turn the TV on and off again because of the PL-0 error code. How can I fix this?