cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code: PL-0

New lg tv with Nowtv app. Numerous problems with it.

I have to keep signing in again. I cannot watch more than one show without connection dropping. Once I try watch another episode I get the above error.
39 REPLIES 39
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

If you're currently in Germany and trying to use our service, it won't work. If your LG TV is in the UK and you're getting this error, I would recommend to turn off your router for about 5 minutes and try again. After that, you may need to contact your ISP to get your location checked.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Birgit,

It would be great if you would take the effort to read my previous reply before giving advice which I have already tried.

Thanks anyway

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply @Anonymous User

Did you contact your ISP to get this looked into? If your location is saying something other than UK, we won't be able to fix this on our end.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Why do NowTV reps keep saying it is our connection problem when all other apps work.!. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same issue with my Samsung. Have un plugged both tv and router and no luck. All other apps (incl Netflix, you tube) work fine... what is the problem with Now TV??? @Karl-F 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am getting the same error. 

Getting this on the NowTv App from my LG TV, as well as Laptop and Mobile.

Unable to see the Live Streaming of Sky Sports.

What's the point of paying for a subscription when we cannot view Live sporting events

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just had the same problem with MainEvent. Tried several times including switching off tv, finally managed to get the cricket on Sport Cricket channel - ??Overload of Main Event I would have thought particularly as it is India with huge support??? Never had the problem before!!

apuk2004
Scholar 2

I keep getting this error intermittently 

It mainly occurs when I try and watch something from the TV GUiDE where as VoD works ok 

I am using a Sony KD-55XH92 Android TV (running latest firmware & apps) 

Tried restarting the TV and then clearing the NOW app cache but that doesn't help.

Only way to fix is to clear NOW app data which means I have to login again.

Also, it'd be nice if they made the NOW login easier and quicker (look at how BBC iPlayer works, you only have to enter a code using your phone to authenticate rather than having to put entire username and password in on the TV).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem. Just replaced my old LG tv and I can't access now tv error code PL-0
I am connected via Ethernet and all other services are working perfectly 😡 Such as Netflix
Pee'd off to say the least when I can't watch GOTs which is my only use for Now TV
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

That error code usually relates to your Internet speed not being fast enough.

If you can try and reset of your router and then try it again.

Thanks

Andy