cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment Pass

Can anyone assist, I have bought a Movie, Entertainment ans Sport pass recently but the entertainment and sport passes wont work on my TV. Any advice

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Bad news i am afraid the Youview Box NowTV App doesn't currently support Entertainment or Sports (Movies only).

This is going to change in the near future, but no official date is yet known.

Have a read of this linked article.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/now-tv-shows-that-aren-t-available-on-youview 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Bad news i am afraid the Youview Box NowTV App doesn't currently support Entertainment or Sports (Movies only).

This is going to change in the near future, but no official date is yet known.

Have a read of this linked article.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/now-tv-shows-that-aren-t-available-on-youview 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

@schnapps has no doubt correctly deduced that you are using a YouView box.

So that’s the problem - but what is the solution?

However, if your TV is an LG or Samsung smart TV, there’s a good chance that you can find the NowTV app present on the apps on your actual TV, or if not, download it from the App Store on the TV.

Failing that, the easiest and cheapest solution is to buy a NowTV Stick (Curry’s/ Argos/ John Lewis/ B&M / Amazon) for £15/20. Currently, the Black Friday deals with bundled further passes make the Stick practically free.

(Don't buy a Stick direct from NowTV though. They can take ages to deliver them, and with existing passes, you want to get the benefit of them before too many further days elapse).

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.