cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment Pass not working

Started the entertainments pass to catch up on Game OF Throne, 14/03/19 ready for new season starting in April. It’s show I’ve got the pass and can watch it on my iPad but it’s not showing on my BT box at home, only sky cinema pass.

What have I done wrong please help.

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

Spoiler

@Anonymous User wrote:

Started the entertainments pass to catch up on Game Of Thrones, 14/03/19 ready for new season starting in April. It’s show I’ve got the pass and can watch it on my iPad but it’s not showing on my BT box at home, only sky cinema pass.

What have I done wrong please help.

You’ve just got a little ahead of the game.

Historically, YouView has only ever had NowTV Movies, but now full NowTV is coming to BT TV subscribers, on their YouView boxes.

But like Winter in GOT, it is taking a while to arrive. And it’s not here yet.

But even when it arrives, it won’t come to the old black T1000 boxes, so I hope you have a more modern one.

And it may be for BT TV subscribers only, not just the owners of BT YouView boxes; that isn’t clear yet. Though we note that Amazon Prime has come to BT YouView boxes, even non-subscription users, and even those on other ISPs, though not yet(?) to non-BT YouView Boxes.

But the modest investment in a NowTV Stick, especially if you have an old streamer you can chop in against it at Curry’s, where the bundled Entertainment passes will bring the cost to a net zero, will ensure you can watch GOT on the big screen, no matter whether Entertainment comes to your YouView box now, or soon, or never.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My husband added now TV to his xbox one and we can now watch it all on that.