cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Endless initial load sequence when trying to watch shows History channel (LG TV)

Just a few days ago I started getting an endless loading/buffering problem when trying to watch popular shows on the History channel (e.g. Forged in Fire) only. No problems with shows from any other channels on the Entertainment package. This is using the NowTV app on an LG 43UM7100PLB TV.

More info: episode list etc. loads fine, but pick any particular episode for viewing and it's straight to the rotating "loading" icon; the episode never starts.

Any advice appreciated!

• LG
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I'm having a similar issue. Some things will load up fine, but a few programmes I am watching just won't load at all. Wont if I choose continue watching, or try to choose an episode.

Tried logging out and back in, deleting app(on xbox) choosing random things to watch(some work some dont)

Just tagging on I case anyone knows how to fix this...

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User of you look through the threads on the main page you will see dozens of similar.

There is a known problem with LG, Samsung, Xbox and PlayStation apps. NowTV are working on the problem.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Set-top-boxes-Smart-TVs/Recently-added-movies-will-not-play/m-p/547430#M12295