cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ERROR CODE 2

Hello, we are trying to watch now tv episodes on our LG tv but 'error code 2' appears whenever we click to watch something! How can we fix this? X
283 REPLIES 283
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch and letting us know. 

We have raised this to our technical team to look into further. 

I apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I'm sorry for the issue you have encountered when trying to view this episode of Game of Thrones. 

This issue should now be resolved, if you have any further questions, please feel free to get back in touch. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Like everybody else I get same error code2 when trying to watch any now tv programme or film on my new LG TV. I am connected by wifi and quite frankly will bin the nowtv service if I am not given an answer that is better than "we are looking into it"

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Like everybody else I get same error code2 when trying to watch any now tv programme or film on my new LG TV. I am connected by wifi and quite frankly will bin the nowtv service if I am not given an answer that is better than "we are looking into it"

Which model of LG television do you have?

How is your television connected to the internet. Is via 'fixed wired' or 'WiFi' ethernet connection?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Model is 55uf77ov-2b and as previously mentioned  is connected by wifi.

now let me guess, now you have asked me the exact same question as you have asked everybody else you are going to tell me your tech team are looking into it!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Model number is 55UF770V-2B and as I have already mentioned is connected by wifi. But this is just the same question you have asked everybody else and now you are probably going to tell me that the tech team is looking into it

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

As @Karl-F has mentioned below your post our teams are looking into this issue.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's mildly ridiculous how long it's taking to fix though, no? Just give us an update? Explain what you're doing to fix an issue that is stopping lots of people from using the service they're paying for!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andy - S

sorry but that response is pants.

i would be shocked if you weren't looking into it. I would actually like to know what you are doing and how long before we can expect to be resolved. 

Thats is called customer service by the way!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Maybe I am looking at this too simply but why can't Now TV do a rollback of software to the previous working version? Either that or rename the working version as a new version reference so it's seen as an update by the boxes.