cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ERROR CODE 2

Hello, we are trying to watch now tv episodes on our LG tv but 'error code 2' appears whenever we click to watch something! How can we fix this? X
283 REPLIES 283
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch and providing the information. We've passed this onto the tech team. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem. New TV, LG 32LF630V

LG software up to date

switched the TV off and on after downloading Now TV App

changed Now TV password

checked number of Now TV devices (3 including new TV)

Wireless connection, through BT Infinity (super fast broadband)

All other apps working

All other devices playing Now TV no problem

Beyond frustrating as I only bought an LG because of the Now TV tie-up

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

We've taken your details and this has been passed on as part of the investigation into the issue. We'll let you know by email as soon as there is any progress.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Mines not working either, lg tv and the same message 😕
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for letting us know. I will raise this to the team and we'll be in touch as soon as we can. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here on our new LG40UF770V TV. Upated the tv when we bought it last week and cant watch now tv. The box still works fine, so we've been plugging that in instead, but it does defeat the point of a smart tv!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

If any of you WiFi users are able...

Can you try connecting your LG televisons via a 'wired' ethernet network connection, either directly from your router of using powerline adaptors?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting. We do apologise for this and can appreciate this can be inconvenient when you have a smart TV. I will pass this onto the technical team and we'll be in touch as quickly as we can.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Same issue with new LG as mentioned by everyone else should I have to resort back to my Apple TV and cost more to run two devises?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry for all the inconvenience as mentioned above, we'll send this to our tech team who are looking into this. We will be in touch with an update as quickly as we can.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team