cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anyone every get a reply

I have had nothing but problems with the Nowtv app on my LG tv and trying to get any help from their customer services is a joke. They keep asking me the same questions, then ignore me and then send an email saying that they haven't heard from me for awhile.

Is anyone else have problems or managed to get any help?

Live chat never works!!!!!

• LG
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live chat appears to be a waste of time - only once have i ever been connected to someone & then I got cut off.  Customer service is not a priority - this is an email I received from Now

"Thank you for contacting NOW TV.

I know you've gone through a lot of hassle because of us, believe me this is not the way we treat our customers.

I too would not like to face a similar situation as it relates to your hard earned money.

I have escalated this to the concern team they will get back to you in 24 to 48 hours through email."

Here's when it was dated - & no I have heard nothing !!!!!

Wed, Oct 10, 9:15 PM (4 days ago

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just want to know when season 9 of gold rush will be on nowtv. Simple question really

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User unfortunately some people are missed or emails don't reach people. Not good enough I agree. What actually is your issue? If tech issue, someone here might be able to help you. 

@Anonymous User https://www.sky.com/watch/title/series/718bf2da-6541-42e1-8c4c-4990afdfcef2/gold-rush-718bf2da-6541-42e1-8c4c-4990afdfcef2

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, thanks for the link.

The app works occasionally but other times I just get 4 coloured circles going round and round. This has been going on for months and Nowtv customer services just keep asking the same questions, or ignore me, but never give me a solution to the problem. Tried Live Chat but it doesn't work.

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User what model of LG TV do you have? 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is a LG42LF652V tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had a similar email. They also asked if I was happy with the solution they supplied, they are just a joke. 

Just received an email today asking me to preform certain tasks,  I've already advised them that they don't. It's obvious they don't read the logs or maybe they don't keep them.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I found the live chat the best I’ve ever used and really helped out when my voucher codes wouldn’t work.