cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
robert1997
Elite

Re: Does Now TV Support HD?

@gavs82008 @Thom77 

I've just managed to get onto my Passes page and took out a 7 day trial of Entertainment. I have not been offered a HD Boost!

What I have managed to do however is get the Pass for £3.20 a month for 3 months as I immediately cancelled the trial. Result!!!! 😀

UKTVPlayapp
Expert

I haven’t seen a now tv boast pass as yet for full HD but apparently there are doing updates today but I do not know what. It might be software update or it might be for the now tv boast pass.
0 Thanks
JayG81
Mentor

Hopefully the Boost Pass will be available to everyone very soon
0 Thanks
UKTVPlayapp
Expert

What does boost pass contains it just 1080p streams or is any other features on top 1080p streams.
0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@UKTVPlayapp 

Below is a screenshot of the Now TV Boost provided by @jetbootjack  Seems to only be full HD and surround sound. 

I was kind of hoping for 2 additional streams totaling 4 streams at once. Perhaps this might be added at a later stage. 

nowtv.png

0 Thanks
wewantchillywil
Advocate

I was chatting to a member of the NOW TV team and they told me that 1080p isn't launching. Don't know if they were well informed or not. Bit mad that Prime Video offer 4K HDR at five pounds and 99 pence per month but NOW TV don't offer 1080p for 20 pounds per month (entertainment pass and cinema pass).
0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@wewantchillywil 

Whoever told you it’s not launching is correct, it’s not being launched yet. Now TV/Sky are keeping the launch date to themselves.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@robert1997 @UKTVPlayapp 

Found this extremely interesting post on Facebook through Now TV. Sounds like BT Sport will be added before the season ticket offer expires?!

Also seems to mention that Red Button could finally come to Now TV. Thoughts?

53AB40A1-54EF-4690-B1A0-CB5DAFE5B358.jpeg

wewantchillywil
Advocate

That post is pretty vague and doesn't confirm or deny anything. I wish the would just give us a date for 1080p. It's really a joke at this point. Not that interested in BT Sport myself but I know they've been being as vague as possible in that as well.
robert1997
Elite

@gavs82008 

Well that gives them 10 months to get BT Sport onto NowTV. A bit of a vague answer that's for sure. As for Red Button, they were saying the same thing last season also. Like everything else it's a waiting game to see what does (or doesn't) happen next.