cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device management nightmare

I like nowtv, it is a good thing, but recently it's been a real struggle to use.

I've been unable to login to the website using a PC, either of 2 macs, or my phone for a few days.

Finally I managed to login using 'incognito' mode on one of the macs to effectively remove all cookies.

The reason I wanted to login was a total mess in device management.

One of my TVs does not show up as a device, yet works.

A roku box I stopped using ages ago shows up as 3 devices. I've removed them all.

My official nowtv box refuses to show the homepage, despite being removed from the device list, factory-reset and re-added. It does not show up as a device in the list of devices.

Now the device page says I must wait to add/remove devices until 1st august, despite only having 2 devices registered.

Help. Is there some way to get the device list 'swap' limit reset? I've bought a month sport pass, and now half the house won't show the product I've paid for.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User try live chat tomorrow as it's closed now. Ask them to reset your device swaps.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User try live chat tomorrow as it's closed now. Ask them to reset your device swaps.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got hold of live chat and they were super helpful. Got 1 box working, just one more to go.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV is rubbish. I only have 2 devices and I get that message every time I move from one room to another. I paid for a 3 month sport package and got to use 2 weeks of it. Stay away from NowTV.