cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Delete device

PLEASE HELP!! I have been trying to stop my old work from using my NOW tv account. I have changed my password 6 times, forced log out and asked customer service to delete it from my devices, and they still have access!!! How the hell do I stop that device from accessing permanently?

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

This has been reported a lot recently. All I can suggest is live chat and ask staff to remove ALL devices from your account. 

Just make sure you click “chat online” within the green box and not “get help quicker” as this is a bot.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah they did delete all devices, but they have just used it again. It's bloody ridiculous that we can't manage our own account.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Sounds like it wasn’t done probably by the agent on NOWs end. Jump on and ask them to do it again.

Then change your password again just to be sure.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User @gavs82008 

First, if you haven’t already, set a Payment Pin on the account.

Change your password before you ask Live Chat to act, and ask them to force all devices off your account.

Check afterwards that all devices are gone. If not, then we know that even what Now do is ineffective,

Use your devices, to re-establish them, and keep checking, from time to time, that the work devices aren’t coming back. If they do, then we know that even what Now do is ineffective.

At this juncture, you would need to cancel all your passes and restart them on a new account; this could be a tad inconvenient during the transition, and may prejudice any ongoing deals you have, so if you get to this point, you should ask Live Chat to do this for you, since both you and they are unable to shake off the clingons any other way. Also, ask Live Chat to delete your old account, with its attendant CPA, entirely after setting up the new one.

It will be best to do this online, and keep a transcript of the conversation, to ensure that there is a record of what was asked for, and what was done.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.