cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Daily Show

Where have the catch-up episodes of The Daily Show gone? I see we're getting the 'Refresher' series but where has the main show gone? I thought catch-up episodes were supposed to stay live for 30 days, but it seems they've all gone.

7 REPLIES 7
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Season 22 is available along with episodes 52 to 67...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It isn't showing up on my Apple TV 4th Generation. I've run a search for it and all that comes up is the new Refresher series.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Apple's 'third-party' interference team strikes again eh 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital please stop trying to defend NowTV's treatment of Apple TV customers. We get it, you hate Apple, but Apple don't decide which content to upload and to remove. We've all heard your theories about how Apple are to blame for every problem and how NowTV can't possibly be responsible for the content they upload, but since that is based on personal bias and not on evidence I'm ok without going another ten rounds on this with you.

Please can someone from NowTV respond?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

The content is there @Anonymous User, unforunately 'the links' to the content (which are created by Apples third-party company) are not!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please can somebody from NowTV respond and advise that they have recognised the issue and are working on it?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Never mind, looks like its been restored. Thank you so much NowTV for responding in such a timely manner. The level of communication is really great.