cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lindzi
Elite 2

Continue watching tab has disappeared

The tab has disappeared completely on my Samsung app, but was there a few hours ago. Anyone else having the same?

I have logged out of the app and reloaded it but it's still missing

11 REPLIES 11
Lindzi
Elite 2

It's gone from the LG tv app as well

Lindzi
Elite 2

Just me then Smiley Sad

Lindzi
Elite 2

I've been on live chat who emailed me instructions to delete and reinstall apps. I have done that and continue watching is still missing. Can SOMEONE at Now TV help at all? Anyone???

This forum has been somewhat abandoned by Now tv staff and live chat just give scripted answers. 

Cc @Anonymous User   @Anonymous User @Karl-F  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

My “Back” button that appears in the top left corner of the screen which should take me back to the main menu has disappeared!? I am now stuck on the TV Guide Entertainment section and am only able to view those channels, it won’t let me go back?! 

This sounds like the same issue that you have with the “continue watching” option. Functions disappear and tbh Nowtv advisors are no help whatsoever. There instructions for resolving the problem don’t correspond with my LG tv menu. I will cancel if I don’t receive a resolution shortly. 😡

Lindzi
Elite 2

Hi @Anonymous User 

Now tv has abandoned this forum and hardly ever post or help anymore. They should have full time reps on here but no they're not interested.

I have never noticed a back option on the lg app but i use the back button on the lg remote (just under the netflix button) and it works for me. I don't have the remote with the pointer thing though 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, thanks for your reply.
I’ve got the Smart version with the little pointer but even using the
normal manual back button doesn’t work.
If I wanted to actually speak to someone at Nowtv on the phone it’s a
premium rate number which I think charges £6 per minute!!
Their customer service is pretty dreadful!
PeteD2
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User 

Oh no that is not good, you'd think that the manual back button should work. They do these updates and I've never known any to be positive, it always breaks something....absolutely no exception. 

They'll only speak to you if you are a broadband customer I think but even if you are charging that much to call them is totally unacceptable!

I only need now tv for sky atlantic and once game of thrones is finished I will be seriously considering cancelling. Netflix and Amazon prime give me no issues, ever

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Same here! GOT! Yes!
Thanks for your responses. It’s like a graveyard on here 😂
Pete
Lindzi
Elite 2

I understand that the tech team have school during the week but I am still awaiting a fix for this.

I was promised by live chat that I would be contacted within 24 hrs around mmm 4 days ago. 

So many issues with nowtv it's absolutely ridiculous Smiley Mad