cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: Constantly dropping picture quality

Here we are 4 years down the road from the first post on this thread and the issues still persist.

I will not be renewing when my current 3 months expire.

Dreadful service.

Highlighted
Observer

Just joined yesterday and have to say picture quality is a shambles.

I know this post is from a few years ago but are people still having these issues?

Every week I watch BBC HD+UHD Netflix HD+UHD and Prime using HD+UHD.  None of them ever have an issue streaming, regardless of device.  Completely faultless

I previously subscribed to Sky and again their streaming service (SkyGo) was the worst I used.

Is it just me?

Observer

Just found this, sorry I posted and hadn't seen this.

So it's not just me and this service really is this bad!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

I've just cancelled my subscription. You can cancel it now and you'll continue to get whatever dubious service you have been getting until your subscription runs out.

Everything about Now TV is a joke. They drop access to TV series in the middle of you watching them (they also list having series when they don't have the complete series), they have some weird sound set up which meant I couldn't use a bluetooth speaker with my laptop when connected to a TV. They have a pretty low device cap - 6 I think it was which seems enough but when you have a laptop, phone, tablet, TV and perhaps another computer or TV/device that's it!

Their one redeeming feature was the occasional blockbuster movie, but I'd prefer to save my subscription and pay to rent exactly what I want. I'd still be better off renting 2-3 a month.

0 Thanks
Highlighted

What a load of ole cobblers I can’t even watch a movie is this company for real? 
They can’t say my internet is slow I’m with BT super super fibre (as I’m a gamer) my internet speed ranges between 70 to 80 Nasa has speeds like that lol but could NASA actually sort out the s*@t quality of  Now tv you know what I don’t think so I think NOW TV streaming is one of those mysteries of life!!!

SORT IT OUT NOW TV 

0 Thanks