cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sara73
First Poster

Cant watch enterainment package

Purchased entertainment package last week and payment has been taken and confirnation received. 

Logged on this evening through my talktalk box and it looks like it has let me log in but its not showing entertainment package. Its showing movies but when i select one as a trial to see if it works it says I hv to subscribe. 

Just not sure what to do. Cant get in touch with NOW as no phone number and live chst isnt working. 

Does anyone know what might be happening???? 

Labels (1)
0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
NOW TV Team Tony-D
NOW TV Team

Re: Cant watch enterainment package

@Sara73 wrote:

Purchased entertainment package last week and payment has been taken and confirnation received. 

Logged on this evening through my talktalk box and it looks like it has let me log in but its not showing entertainment package. Its showing movies but when i select one as a trial to see if it works it says I hv to subscribe. 

Just not sure what to do. Cant get in touch with NOW as no phone number and live chst isnt working. 

Hi @Sara73 Unfortunately, due to limitatations set by YouView/TalkTalk, only the Cinema pass is available to watch on that specific platform.

6 Replies
NOW TV Team Tony-D
NOW TV Team

@Sara73 wrote:

Hi @Sara73 Unfortunately, due to limitatations set by YouView/TalkTalk, only the Cinema pass is available to watch on that specific platform.

greendave8
First Poster

Why dont you tell TalkTalk tv users that Sky Atlantic is not available to them. I just signed up and can only view Sky Cinema. Which is what I do not want.

Very poor and feeling cheated...wont be subscribing now!

Shadowfax1000
First Poster

Any suggestions av got bt

DWF
First Poster

Just joined and paid for the three months special offer for entertainment but will not play on my TV all I can get is cinema ? Has anyone else had this issue - not getting anywhere with the help me sections. With BT and LG TVs with now TVs already installed 

0 Thanks
RoyB Scholar 4
Scholar 4

Re: Cant watch entertainment package

Misfire - please ignore.

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’.
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
RoyB Scholar 4
Scholar 4

Re: Can’t watch entertainment package on a YouView box

Get a NowTV Stick from Curry’s or Argos for £15, with another two month’s Entertainment pass thrown in.

I’m a big YouView user, but never use the cutdown, movies-only, NowTV on it; I use a Stick instead.

Actually, I have two. Who wants to be restricted to watching NowTV in only one room, like you have to do with YouView - unless you pony up ten times the price of a NowTV Stick to double up on YouView boxes?

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’.
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks