cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cant watch enterainment package

Purchased entertainment package last week and payment has been taken and confirnation received. 

Logged on this evening through my talktalk box and it looks like it has let me log in but its not showing entertainment package. Its showing movies but when i select one as a trial to see if it works it says I hv to subscribe. 

Just not sure what to do. Cant get in touch with NOW as no phone number and live chst isnt working. 

Does anyone know what might be happening???? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Purchased entertainment package last week and payment has been taken and confirnation received. 

Logged on this evening through my talktalk box and it looks like it has let me log in but its not showing entertainment package. Its showing movies but when i select one as a trial to see if it works it says I hv to subscribe. 

Just not sure what to do. Cant get in touch with NOW as no phone number and live chst isnt working. 

Does anyone know what might be happening???? 

Hi @Anonymous User Unfortunately, due to limitatations set by YouView/TalkTalk, only the Cinema pass is available to watch on that specific platform.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Had telephone call from Now TV, since then no entertainment package, been on Live chat for 2 days, still not resolved!!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

What device are you using to watch NOW with? 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I,m not using it anymore , I binned it and got a fire stick . No more problems with freezing and buffering 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I know that feeling. I’ve got netflix now