cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cant watch enterainment package

Purchased entertainment package last week and payment has been taken and confirnation received. 

Logged on this evening through my talktalk box and it looks like it has let me log in but its not showing entertainment package. Its showing movies but when i select one as a trial to see if it works it says I hv to subscribe. 

Just not sure what to do. Cant get in touch with NOW as no phone number and live chst isnt working. 

Does anyone know what might be happening???? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Purchased entertainment package last week and payment has been taken and confirnation received. 

Logged on this evening through my talktalk box and it looks like it has let me log in but its not showing entertainment package. Its showing movies but when i select one as a trial to see if it works it says I hv to subscribe. 

Just not sure what to do. Cant get in touch with NOW as no phone number and live chst isnt working. 

Hi @Anonymous User Unfortunately, due to limitatations set by YouView/TalkTalk, only the Cinema pass is available to watch on that specific platform.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User Unfortunately, due to limitatations set by YouView/TalkTalk, only the Cinema pass is available to watch on that specific platform.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why dont you tell TalkTalk tv users that Sky Atlantic is not available to them. I just signed up and can only view Sky Cinema. Which is what I do not want.

Very poor and feeling cheated...wont be subscribing now!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any suggestions av got bt

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just joined and paid for the three months special offer for entertainment but will not play on my TV all I can get is cinema ? Has anyone else had this issue - not getting anywhere with the help me sections. With BT and LG TVs with now TVs already installed 

RoyB
Legend

Misfire - please ignore.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
RoyB
Legend

Get a NowTV Stick from Curry’s or Argos for £15, with another two month’s Entertainment pass thrown in.

I’m a big YouView user, but never use the cutdown, movies-only, NowTV on it; I use a Stick instead.

Actually, I have two. Who wants to be restricted to watching NowTV in only one room, like you have to do with YouView - unless you pony up ten times the price of a NowTV Stick to double up on YouView boxes?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have exactly the same , i have a discount on the entertainment pass , when i go to watch something it tells me i have to pay again ..... not happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

how can I watch my entertainment package on my youview box

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you gone into the NowTV App on your Youview box and if none of the Entertainment content plays with your NowTV Entertainment Pass.

Then from the NowTV App home screen, navigate down towards the bottom of the screen, highlight and click OK on the My Account tile box and then sign into the App using your NowTV account login details.