cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot view Now TV Entertainment on YouView? (Humax DTR-T2000)

Hi,

I just signed up to Now TV Entertainment and have a YouView DTR-T2000.

However, the On Demand App only offers Movies (much like the Sky Store app alongside it) - but not the contents of the Entertainment package.

I've left it for a day to see if it's an account clearance thing - but no joy.

I understand streaming of live channels doesn't work, but what about the 250 box sets I've signed up for?

What is going on?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately YouView only supports the on-demand movies on Movies Pass, you can't watch the Entertainment or Sports pass on it.

Have a look at the following list of supported devices as you might have something else in your house that you can use instead, eg games console, Chromecast or Apple TV.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Supported-devices

View solution in original post

141 REPLIES 141
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi NOWTV, when will the entertainment pass be available on youview? 

Also how do i access or when will "fast n' loud" be available on the entertainment pass. 

Many thanks

Ben.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

We have no information on when/if our full service will be available on the Youview platform.

In the UK Fast and Loud is broadcast on Discovery that we carry on NOW TV, However there is no new seasons at the moment and we don't have any past episodes on catch-up.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for this Andy.

Is it viewable through PlayStation 3 and 4?

Re fast n loud, it was showing this morning on discovery. I take it this can't be viewed through NOWTV as its possibly an old series??

Many thanks.

Ben.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah PS3/PS4 have NOW TV App's available @Anonymous User

You can watch Fast and Loud when it is broadcast as we do have Discovery available to watch live 🙂

Just the episodes won;t be put on catch-up afterwards.

Hope that helps

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just paid £24.99 for current Now TV offer for 6 months. Put all the details into the app on my talktalk you view box and it still says I need a subscription. No phone number or live chat available to talk to Now TV how do I get it working. Not happy

Shaun

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for posting.

What was the offer for? it's worth noting that you'll only be able to get Movies via a Youview box so if you have Entertainment it won't work.

Otherwise I'd ask you to double check the username you are logging in with against the email you got when you signed up for the offer.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Simon

Is this still the case as I only get movies on my youview NOW and not entertainment or sports.  Thanks

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  unfortunately you can only watch Movies on YouView.    This article might interest you: http://help.nowtv.com/article/Supported-devices

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I feel totally tricked. I cancelled sky. Got way too expensive. Spoke to bt took infinity and you view. They told me I would get movies on demand and not be able to get channels with sky in front of them but I could use the now tv to get these. I do not want 3 boxes and 5 remotes. They have mislead me. I have already joined now tv to find out it does not work though you TV. I should have stayed with sky. Very bad misinformation. Not happy
Anonymous User
Not applicable

today set up Youview box and using my login details from my nowTV live account to access the now TV live channels and it keeps telling me the password is wrong. I have reset this and yet still telling me it's wrong.